Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Holly Black and Cassandra Clare on tour!

CLICK HERE for tour dates and locations!

I was lucky enough to meet Cassandra back when she toured for CLOCKWORK ANGEL and I've seen the videos of Holly and Cassie together (they're a riot!), so I think this is one tour you're not going to want to miss!

Unfortunately, there won't be any near MI, but if there's an event anywhere near you, go and have fun for me!

1 comments:

  1. There is going to be one near me!! I'm not sure if I can go yet, though. I really want to!

    I'm sorry they aren't going to be in your area! :(

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!