Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon Mid-Event Survey


Mid-Event Survey:


1. What are you reading right now? Possessions by Nancy Holder
2. How many books have you read so far? only one... I got a bit of a late start!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Nope, thank goodness. Saturday is my general off day!
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I've had a few disruptions... mostly for sleep, so they were of my own making. I had a bit of late night at an author signing with Julia Hoban... so I didn't get as much sleep beforehand as I would have liked.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many people participate. It is really exciting to see! I'm surprised at fast I can read without distractions.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not really... only from my own end. I definitely need to sleep more the day before.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? see last question
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope. But like I said, I got a late start.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Keep food and drinks on hand, otherwise you'll get distracted. Also, try to avoid Twitter, etc... even if it calls to you! :)




2 comments:

  1. I'm popping by to offer some cheering! Give me an R! Give me an E! Give me an A! Give me a D! What does that spell?! Read! Read! Read!

    Good sleep is definitely helpful! I spent all week reworking my sleeping schedule so I was going to bed around 10 and waking up around 6, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for making it to the halfway mark!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!