Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hilarious! Zombie Dating Service Video!

Check out this awesome video, it is a parody of the eHarmony commercials, only this is an online mating service for post-life “survivors” of the Disaster. This is the first of three forthcoming segments of the storyline that will develop the relationship between two zombies who are looking for love!



Since I recently found out, thanks to the Zombie Bite Calculator, that I would only survive 1 hour and 11 minutes during the zombie apocalypse, this new program makes me hopeful. I can be zombie and still find love! :)

Click the button on my sidebar to learn more about Zombie Appreciation Week!




1 comments:

  1. That's funny : ) I love zombies, and zombie movies and parodies!

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!