Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Monday, June 8, 2009

New Reviews Coming Soon

I have been super-duper busy lately. And my books have been neglected and are glaring at me all the time. Seriously. But I have gotten a couple read and will be posting the reviews soon.

The Reluctant Heiress by Eva Ibbotson
Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
Wild Roses by Deb Caletti

I miss reading though so I am going to try to make time. I really don't know what is keeping me so busy, but everytime I try to read, I fall asleep. That has never happened to me before. I feel OLD. And I'm only a college-student. What is going to happen when I really am old? *Shudder*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!