Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home    Challenges    Reviews    Features    Contests    Review Policy    Contact

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Confessions of a Book Buying Maniac



This is the part of my blog where I tell you what books I've just purchased... I admit that I go a bit crazy when I'm book shopping... It seems that I go into some type of book-induced mania and a few hours later I always find myself with another shelf on my bookcase full. My most recent acquisitions are Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers and You Are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay. I'm looking forward to reading both, but I'm more excited about Cracked Up To Be. The synopsis really caught my attention... stay tuned for reviews for each of these books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Make sure you whisper, I'm hiding!